Facebook holds an important place in our lives now. And as a fact every internet user is using Facebook, almost every user. And so today's post is also on Facebook. By the way we are also on Facebook. Please do Like Somanitechshow on Facebook.
Everyday when we Log-in our Facebook we see the same old Facebook Log-in page. And frankly speaking I am just bore off seeing that same Log-in page every-time I log-in to my Facebook.
Everyday when we Log-in our Facebook we see the same old Facebook Log-in page. And frankly speaking I am just bore off seeing that same Log-in page every-time I log-in to my Facebook.
Change Facebook Login Image
But searching on internet I found a trick to customize Facebook Log-in page. By using this you can change style and background of your Facebook Log-in. Yes this is it now I change my Facebook Log-in page style in every 2-3 days.
To make this possible you have to install a chrome extension called FB Refresh. And best part FB Refresh is free of cost and easy to install. After installing open chrome://extensions/. And then in FB Refresh Extension click on Option. See below screenshot for ease.
To make this possible you have to install a chrome extension called FB Refresh. And best part FB Refresh is free of cost and easy to install. After installing open chrome://extensions/. And then in FB Refresh Extension click on Option. See below screenshot for ease.

Customize FB Refresh To Change Background And Page Style:
Now just after clicking option you will see some simple settings. Just upload a picture of your interest from your system. Your image will be uploaded to an image hosting site and you can see its link. Position your image, just change boring blue Facebook to the one matching perfectly with your image also change box color and logo style.
You can also choose one from predefined themes. Click on Themes to get predefined themes. Now just change your Facebook Log-in Background every day.
You can also choose one from predefined themes. Click on Themes to get predefined themes. Now just change your Facebook Log-in Background every day.


No Comment to " How To Comize Facebook Login Page Style And Background Page "
Thanks for your view.....will be added here soon after moderation.