News Ticker

How To Block Games and Apps Requests in Facebook

By Unknown - Friday, 15 March 2013 No Comments
In today's post I have a trick to stop Facebook annoying game requests. I am just sick of all these requests. Specially by Candy Crush Saga. Its Just irritating.

Block Games Requests

stop facebook game notification
Daily I get many Games and Apps request, and with all these things I am just fed up. So I think many others like me also gets irritated and that's why today I have a solution to this problem.

And the best part this time no Add-on, no tool. Just a small change in Facebook profile and you will get this done.

facebook trick to block game requests

Just Follow below steps and Block Games and Applications Requests:


1) First of all you have to Login to your Facebook account. Just after Login simply go to Facebook request page.

block game requests

2) Here in this page you can see all the games request and invites that you received from your friends.

3) All the games and apps request are listed here, so what you are waiting for you can block the games and apps annoying you from here. To block the specific request or invite, click on the x icon button of the app request. Click “Ignore all requests” option to block all invites from that friends. So no one can send those invites and request on your Facebook profile.

block game requests
That is it. I think its very simple just like installing an add-on, In this way you can block all the unwanted request of app and games on your Facebook profile. 

For any problems, just feel free to use our comment section. 

For more Facebook Tricks and Tools just go to HERE

Hey, by the way don't forget to Like us on Facebook
For Latest Tips and Tricks You can join our Official Facebook Group and also you can Follow us on Twitter.

No Comment to " How To Block Games and Apps Requests in Facebook "

Thanks for your view.....will be added here soon after moderation.