News Ticker

Your richness rank in WORLD

By Unknown - Friday, 10 May 2013 No Comments

Global Rich List is an awesome concept website. I was shocked after seeing facts provided by Global Rich List when I entered my Annual Income. Facts about which I was unaware and figures I would have never expected even in my dreams. Completely Shocking numbers. We all know who are the world's richest persons along with other top leaders and the super elite list getting updated often and shared with mainstream media, however if you wanted to check out in that list what is your personal world richness rank, then here we have something very interesting for you. I am sure you are gonna like this.

Lets get started

The Global Rich List allows users to input yearly earnings or total wealth figures in local currency to compare their wealth with that of the rest of the world.

Here I am taking US Dollar as my currency. You can choose yours local currency, figures will be adjusted automatically and accurately.

Please Note: For most accurate placing possible, please include your annual salary after tax, plus any other money that you receive each year: benefits, pensions, money from relatives, even your student loan.
how rich I am
Image Courtesy: Global Rich List

As I told you earlier I am here using US Dollar as my currency. Just select yours convenient currency from drop-down options. Now input your income keeping in mind above things.
Here I entered 20,000 and it gave me following numbers in an awesome manner.
people poor than you
Image Courtesy: Global Rich List

You can see my rank here. In this world my rank, contains digit even more than my telephone number. But below facts forced me to think, NO, I am not Poor!

Money hourly I earn
Image Courtesy: Global Rich List


 This is nothing, ahead we have some more shocking facts to come. Lets move on.

Image Courtesy: Global Rich List
This number was really disturbing. 26 Years! For earning the same. So this purely convince me I am not poor. I should feel myself lucky that I have this much at-least.
uk cola price
Image Courtesy: Global Rich List




Apart from providing your personal world richness ranking, this website also supplies random data with poor of the world. And with those data I was Shocked! Yes those figures were disturbing. I was unknown about this fact that in this beautiful world there lies such a huge gap between poor and rich.

Doctor GIF
Image Courtesy: Global Rich List

Also this website gives users to donate their contribution towards community, further users can share their ranking data publicly on popular social websites.
top 10 Online Charity sites
Image Courtesy: Global Rich List

Feeling richer today, and will for next some days. I am sure you will feel the same just check Global Rich List. If you wish to donate a part of your wealth, you are welcomed do this. 

Want to know how they calculate you can visit HERE


Check this out

No Comment to " Your richness rank in WORLD "

Thanks for your view.....will be added here soon after moderation.